Healthy Body and Mind Assessment
The Healthy Body and Mind Assessment (HBMA) is a comprehensive online Health Risk Assessment to assess your employee’s current health status. The assessment can be completed on any device, and takes about 15 minutes to clearly and accurately identify employees’ current health profile, allowing employees to easily and proactively manage both their physical and mental wellbeing.
On completion of the assessment, employees have immediate access to their results & associated risk levels, and access to a wide range of resources on the Health Assessment Resource Portal that encourage and inspire behavioural change to support, maintain or improve their health status. Those who record a High Risk result for Cardiovascular Risk, Diabetes Risk and DASS21 will receive a follow up email after their assessment
- Personal details: Age, gender, location, department, employment type
- Family & Medical History
- Height, Weight
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Diabetes Type 2 Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular & Lifestyle Related Diseases Risk Rating
- Depression, anxiety and stress scale (DASS-21)
- Health & Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Nutritional Analysis
- Physical Activity Analysis
- Smoking Status
- Alcohol Consumption
- Sleep Habits
- Mental Health Indicators
- Access to a Live Reporting Dashboard to view your company results in easy to read graphs (once minimum privacy requirements are met)
- A collated Snapshot Report of your company-wide results provided to you on completion of your program
- If multiple assessments are completed over time, comparative graphs are available from both a company-wide perspective showing changes in health status between the assessments
- Immediate access to view, download or print results and associated Risk levels
- Access to the Health Assessment Resource Portal - an online portal with resources to educate and support employees on how to make lifestyle changes to either maintain or reduce their health risk profile.
Healthy Body & Mind Assessment + Telehealth Consultation
The Healthy Body & Mind Assessment can be complimented with a 15 minute Telehealth Consulation via video or phone. These consultations are with a qualified practitioner – Nurse, GP or Exercise Physiologist , who will discuss the results, health risks, and assist employees to make specific and sustainable improvements to their current health and lifestyle.