Posted on September 30, 2019
Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in Australia?
The heart is one of the most important organs in the entire human body, and it is vitally responsible for just about everything that gives our body life, ranging from the transportation of oxygen to the success of our immune system. So, knowing how the heart works and keeping your heart beating for a healthy long life is essential. This information booklet will provide specific guidance on how to maintain a healthy heart.
- How the heart works and why
- Understanding your risk factors
- Heart disease and sleep problems
- Mental health and the heart
- Cholesterol and Blood pressure
- Eating for a healthy beat
- Smoking and alcohol tips
- Move to the rhythm – Exercise
- Weight management
*Available in hard copy and online e-flipbooks