Included in the module:
- Ergonomics@Work booklet covering correct workstation set up checklist, ergonomics & technology, preventing common bodily complaints, protecting your body and office manual handling and more
- Better Backs & Bodies webinar explores the human spine, posture, proper back care, workstation set up and stretches and exercises for your workday
- A personal challenge to complete few simple activities throughout the month to optimise your workstation set up, comfort and working environment
- Information flyers on relieving aches and pains and tips for working from home
- Great videos on ergonomics at home, simple exercises for your back and neck and tips for good posture
- Printable Quit the Sit poster for a stretching reminder
- Plus more tips and advice for easy modifications to your workstation, posture and lifestyle to reduce muscular pain and tension, thereby reducing the likelihood of injury and long-term problems.
The module can quickly and easily be added onto your Healthy Body & Mind Hub.
You might like to also consider one of our other complementary ergonomic workplace options to help create a safer environment that reduces the risk of workplace injury and boosts productivity.
To find out more about how you can help support your employees, please call 1300 245 203 or submit an enquiry.